Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

consecutive sick beats ...

Go down

consecutive sick beats ... Empty consecutive sick beats ...

Post by dijwaila Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:41 pm

ok ... how about these two for your viewing pleasure ...

last hand before the 1 hour mark break: blinds 100/200, my stack = 14000
i raise to 600 preflop out of position and get one caller, stack = 11000, pot: 1500
flop: k 9 4 (9 and 4 are spades) i bet 1000 ... called, pot 3500. opponent is very loose/agressive, i feel certain that a reraise would have come were he/she holding a set or flush draw.
turn: 8 spades ... i bet 2000 ... called, pot: 7500. i know i have the best hand by far at this point ... think opponent has a9 or low pocket pair.
river: 10 clubs ... i bet 2000, get reraised to 5000. could opponent have pocket 10's?? i use my time to consider this possibility ... no, don't think so ... call.
showdown: i reveal a (hearts) k (spades) ... opponent reveals q (diamonds) jack (spades).
i 'hellmeuth' opponent in the chat box during the break.

and ...

first hand after the break: blinds 150/300 my stack = 5400
early position player raises to 600 ... i reraise to 1800 ... original raiser fold, one caller. pot: 4650

flop: j 8 4 (j and 4 are clubs) i'm all-in ... called. i reveal aces, opponent reveals qj (suited: spades).
turn: blank
river: jack

i'm eliminated ... proceed to 'hellmeuth' the site with during the five seconds before the table window closes ... lol.

Last edited by dijwaila on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

dijwaila
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

consecutive sick beats ... Empty Re: consecutive sick beats ...

Post by dijwaila Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:47 pm

oh yeah ... and i hate queen-jack!

after experiencing many such beats and having tried to improve my conduct, i usually don't comment like this or at tables anymore ... but this time it got to me.
oh well ... trying harder.

dijwaila

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down