Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

eurolinks site

Go down

eurolinks site Empty eurolinks site

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:57 pm

is this a sister site of doyles ? because i followed the link and registered then all kinds of ? about my alias and wont let me register for 1000 $ freeroll any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

eurolinks site Empty Re: eurolinks site

Post by 10Zav01 Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:04 am

You have to email them at support@eurolinx.com and tell them your screen name and you signed up through donkhard. If you played the september $1000 freeroll there you aren't eligible for this freeroll without doing a certain amount of raked hands.

also Eurolinx belongs to the Prima network aka microgaming which Doyle's does too.
I think basically the poker rooms rent out space on the networks instead of building their own networks and game engines to reduce overhead costs. You would have to ask their support or perhaps The Big Donk might know more about this himself. It does suck for one reason though, I was not able to play on Doyle's and Eurolinx at the same time when I had 2 freerolls on the same day, but I shouldn't whine here I won $55 on Eurolinx lol.

10Zav01
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

eurolinks site Empty eurolinx site

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:59 pm

thanks for the reply 10zav01 i was told that i was pre registered and name wouldnt apper till 48 hrs before tourney starts there staff did get back to me 3 diffirent times .

Back to top Go down

eurolinks site Empty Re: eurolinks site

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down