Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Razz tourney

Go down

Razz tourney Empty Razz tourney

Post by ct.ect666 Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:31 pm

There seems to be some interest in this kind of tourney.
Let me clear a few things up....It wont be a freeroll...it will be a small buy-in tourney(sorry im not rich-LOL)...Probably $2-3 buy-in.
Also it is not just razz but limit stud,2-7 lowball etc.
The prevailing thought running rampant is that unless a game is not no limit hold-em its not worth playing......Well let me give my personal opinion on that....Its a bunch of Sh*t.
Hold-em is a good game-i've been playing it before it became something everyone and their granny plays on a saturday night. But all other forms of poker....which i believe are far superior have been pushed into the background...and that thought pattern needs to change.
It takes far superior poker,reading skills to play these other so called fringe games.
So lets get out of the hold-em mindset,which has been generated by television.
There is no doubt that for poker as a whole it has shown people who may not of other wise ever considered playing poker(like my wife for instance-now i cant get her away from the PC or out of our local card roon-LOL),But it is now time to bring poker back to the more 'traditional forms' of poker now lost on millions of people.
So basically i'm trying to organize some tourneys of the now less favourable games,which makes me sad because they are so much fun,and as far as play goes they are much more intense.
Thats my opinion...Thanks for reading my rant....Good luck whatever you play. Very Happy

ct.ect666
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down