Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

$35 donkhard freeroll on DoylesRoom

2 posters

Go down

$35 donkhard freeroll on DoylesRoom Empty $35 donkhard freeroll on DoylesRoom

Post by tjg1028 Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Doyle's site lists a donkhard.com free roll on Dec 19 and says to get password from donkhard.com, but I see not password listed. Any suggestions or help.

tjg1028
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

$35 donkhard freeroll on DoylesRoom Empty Re: $35 donkhard freeroll on DoylesRoom

Post by The Big Donk Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:21 am

tjg1028 wrote:Doyle's site lists a donkhard.com free roll on Dec 19 and says to get password from donkhard.com, but I see not password listed. Any suggestions or help.

TYVM for the head's up on this one. I was under the impression they wouldn't be listing these games in the lobby till the day of. I'll get the info up tomorrow morning (I'm wanted in bed by the wifey right now Wink ).

I'll likely wait until shortly before gametime to release the password though, so be sure to check back here closer to the start of the tourney for the password. FYI, I'm releasing the passwords only right before the tourney starts because of the epidemic of the password sharing problem and the overwhelming outcry of donkhard members to reduce the number of sit-outs in our games.

Thanks again for letting me know this one is up in the lobby now. I look forward to playing with you. I do plan to play in this weekend's game. GL to you and best wishes to all who play. I'm sure this will be another fun event... they always are!

Hopefully I can boost up the BR for the $10K Challenge in this one!. I've been sucking some pretty *** **** lately. I'll get everyone up to date in my $10K post ASAP!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

$35 donkhard freeroll on DoylesRoom Empty re donkhard #35 doyles room

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:31 pm

actually it is listed on the 20th at 1400 just thought i would check out the time and date i dont have a penny on doyles so lets play lol. gl to all

Back to top Go down

$35 donkhard freeroll on DoylesRoom Empty Re: $35 donkhard freeroll on DoylesRoom

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down