Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

the hand that bounced me

2 posters

Go down

the hand that bounced me Empty the hand that bounced me

Post by chefjimmy Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm

ok i,m like 5th in a tourney with 15 ppl left..chipleader is in the bb, i,m in late position.i,m dealt k-10 of spades with no callers in front of me..i elected to limp in..no raises .the flop was qs,jc,2s....i,m looking at a fl draw and an oesd.bb bets 3200 a third of my chips i call,the 8d is the turn card,bb bets 5k leaving me like 80 in chips if i call...i elected to call...the river was a 3 of hearts...left me with a dead hand i checked,bb checked holding q-7...of course my tournament was over...do you view my decisions as bad and if so where?
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

the hand that bounced me Empty Re: the hand that bounced me

Post by dijwaila Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:33 pm

how many hands had been played in the tournament to that point, and which were big pots you won or lost?

dijwaila

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

the hand that bounced me Empty hands dealt

Post by chefjimmy Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:10 pm

there were almost 160 entrants,i had been in 2nd place and recently folded a hand i raised preflop to a large bet on the post flop with an ace in the flop..leaving me like a trash hand qq ...normally i dont chase much,but the odds of hitting that hand i thought to be in my favor. to me if i should have folded it would have been pre or post flop...after that my stack to pot ratio just out weighed it for me...unfortunately i lost...i,m just trying to see if others viewd it as a mistake,or a bad set of cards?
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

the hand that bounced me Empty Re: the hand that bounced me

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down