Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

superbook wsop main event

2 posters

Go down

superbook wsop main event Empty superbook wsop main event

Post by illphillllllll Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:33 am

superbook wsop main event WSOPqualifieri will be playing this sunday for a shot to go to the world series main event, a $13,000 dollar package. there is only 1 seat up for grabs but there is an additional $2,000 dollars spread among the final table. will be very tough to finish first but i feel i am capable of doing it with a little luck on my side. tourny will be at 5:15 est if anybody would like to root me on.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

superbook wsop main event Empty Re: superbook wsop main event

Post by datsme53 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 am

Congrats to you Philly! I don't know how many will be in that tournament Sunday, but I know they will have some stiff competition in you there. I think you have what it takes to get there.... you just need some extra luck to go along with the game you bring to the table. I think that anyone that wins that spot will have to have some luck, but your game is good enough for you to contend for sure. Best of luck to you in that endeavor! Hope I am able to catch at least part of it. I'll be there if I can. May the flops be with you! cheers
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down