Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

NFL Football is back!!

Go down

NFL Football is back!! Empty NFL Football is back!!

Post by Surf Rat Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 am

NFL Football is back!! Fresse The last blast of summer NFL Football is back!! Icon_sunny the labor day weekend is over....sad but true NFL Football is back!! Icon_cry ...but tonight the NFL season got its long awaited start with the NFL Super Bowl Champion Steeler's playing the Titan's.Even tho they are not my Fav. teams still some friends and I gathered in my Patio and liveing room with the required seasonal beverages/munchies of Beer,Rum,Spiffs,grilled cheeseburgers,Nachos and popcorn to watch the kickoff events and the game.... and what a game it was!! WOOF~WOOF!!...it was a defensive slugfest in the first half until with less than 2 minutes to go a sudden 2 touchdowns(1 by each team).The second half was more of the same with each team kicking a field goal and with time running down a almost game winning catch and run by Hines Ward that was stripped away and recovered by the Titans at their 4 yard line..produceing the seasons first sudden death O-V-E-R-T-I-M-E!!! The Steelers got the ball first and the red hot Rothlisberger marched the offense down the field and they kicked the winning field goal.
Wow ....a very,very good game to start the season and I am looking forward to watching even more F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L this sunday and monday night and thru out the season and haveing more BBQ's/house partys with friends and cheering on all our fav. teams.
NFL Football is back!! Icon_cheers NFL Football is back!! Icon_cheers NFL Football is back!! Icon_cheers NFL Football is back!! Icon_cheers NFL Football is back!! Icon_cheers NFL Football is back!! Icon_cheers NFL Football is back!! Icon_cheers

Yeah summer is over but Football season will make it a little less painful. NFL Football is back!! Icon_cool
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down