Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters"

+40
illphillllllll
chefjimmy
whakycus
A_Del_Boloco
Alecizzo23
RazorBacker1
Minimouse448
bestoboth
darkstar
8FOCUS8
profitsforlife
jimbeam77
decker
jolub
LilWeed
scr8pin
20filleres
tablechancer
bazzoka
neverfoldaduc
k9ofspades
ct.ect666
JamJells
AAvasydmx
slyone66
Igor30
rsseippel
dijwaila
ryodejaneiro
Debel
Metlz
dallas12
truckinloot
KEVINfromHB
wizardsfan05
CanuckMachine
konawajim
fishinchipz
Scrabblin'
The Big Donk
44 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Freeroll for "Top Posters"

Post by Debel Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:53 pm

I feel like I forgot something. Oh shoot what was it?????
hmmmmmm
hmmmmmmm

Oh yeah, hey konawajim. Are you male or female.

Hehehe queen
Debel
Debel
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://www.myspace.com/cardsanddrinks

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Freeroll for "Top Posters"

Post by Igor30 Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:57 am

ryodejaneiro wrote: . I wasn't fully convinced that these people were active members. In fact, the table I was sitting in had only one other active player, and I lost out to him.

Why you didn't make deal with him to share sitters chips!I do that all the time when is only 2-3 active players at the table,of course if the others side is interested in this!

Why we must have passwords.I'm in for Railbirds Daily Poker Quiz Winners tournament,Sunday 14.09.,and there is no pass,no registering,all winners are directly in!All we do is post username for FTP at signing on Railbirds and that's it!
We could do same thing here whit Top Posters!

Igor30

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by konawajim Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:48 am

[quote="Igor30"]
ryodejaneiro wrote: .
Why we must have passwords.I'm in for Railbirds Daily Poker Quiz Winners tournament,Sunday 14.09.,and there is no pass,no registering,all winners are directly in!All we do is post username for FTP at signing on Railbirds and that's it!
We could do same thing here whit Top Posters!

Igor30 , Someone has to submit a list to Full Tilt which means someone would have to MAKE the list.
konawajim
konawajim
Member Rank: Straight

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by konawajim Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:52 am

Debel wrote:I feel like I forgot something. Oh shoot what was it?????
hmmmmmm
hmmmmmmm

Oh yeah, hey konawajim. Are you male or female.

Hehehe queen

Hehehe very funny Debal Laughing Lets put it to bed. It's old now
konawajim
konawajim

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:23 am

i'm hew to the site but try to log in everyday to see whats happening. i post when i have a comment that i feel is respectable. hopefully by the time the tourney comes around i'll get the invite. keep up the good work BD great idea... slyone66
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty top posters

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:54 pm

well im new here and if u write anything every day u have the top postings at least be some what benificial to everyone and say something positive about poker at least on that subject i just qaulified for sat weekly final in that million dollar man thing goin on 15000 people only 300 advance to sat hope my good luck continues and as far as the freerolls comin up i will be there first time playin against fellow donkers lol no sit out here Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by AAvasydmx Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:36 am

great rules i hope can make all the posts what you need ty have a nice day and i hope see at the tables peace

AAvasydmx
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty Lost on Donk

Post by JamJells Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Where are the pass words for the Bodog free roll? I am new and need to find it pronto.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

JamJells Shocked Shocked

JamJells

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty lost on donk

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:39 pm

well on the home page scroll down to freebies and u will see password click and find sorry but too late for the bodog 1 but plenty more coming jam jells welcome and good luck.
trucker103

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty TOP POSTERS FREEROLL

Post by ct.ect666 Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:04 pm

I think the only way to go is with quality posting.
In the long run it may hurt my chances as due to my health i'm not able to post on a regular basis, but i do enjoy reading through the forums.
I'm a man of few words..ask my wife she will tell ya LOL...but when i do need to vent or just want to add my opinion...A Good Example Is my Post On The Poker Bill in the members section....now for me that was a monster post.
Poker is the glue which holds us here together...take that attitude beyond here and the world might just not suck as much.
Good luck at the tables everyone.
Remember... I'm hosting a RAZZ tourney at POKERSTARS on Thu nov 27 08.....Everyone From Donkhard is invited obviously.

CT.

ct.ect666
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty Razz Tourney

Post by k9ofspades Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:07 pm

ct.ect666 wrote:I think the only way to go is with quality posting.
In the long run it may hurt my chances as due to my health i'm not able to post on a regular basis, but i do enjoy reading through the forums.
I'm a man of few words..ask my wife she will tell ya LOL...but when i do need to vent or just want to add my opinion...A Good Example Is my Post On The Poker Bill in the members section....now for me that was a monster post.
Poker is the glue which holds us here together...take that attitude beyond here and the world might just not suck as much.
Good luck at the tables everyone.
Remember... I'm hosting a RAZZ tourney at POKERSTARS on Thu nov 27 08.....Everyone From Donkhard is invited obviously.

CT.

Hi ct I'm hoping to make it. I havent played much razz. I think this would be my first tourney. I saw you live across the lake from me I'm just 11 kms from Niagara Falls. Needed to say hello to a fellow Canadian. By the way I'm Cayuga747 on PS.

Regards Guy
k9ofspades
k9ofspades
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty just reading

Post by neverfoldaduc Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:33 pm

i stubble upon this topic which i think is great but still need brush upon looking for things in the site Razz

neverfoldaduc

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty pass

Post by bazzoka Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:34 pm

hi id bazzoka
bazzoka
bazzoka

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty loyalty

Post by tablechancer Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:52 am

I can't even play poker well let alone post. Come to Donkhard and one other site for information and freerolls. this message took 10 minutwes to write as game keeps interrupting. 62 yrs old and trying win back cash lost at brotherinlaw's stag 35 yrs ago. She won't let it me forget it. anyway i'm learning slowly why I lost. Keep those freerolls coming I'll show her!

tablechancer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty FOR MEMBERS

Post by 20filleres Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:18 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!! flower ANDREA

20filleres

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty ftp freeroll

Post by scr8pin Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:53 am

thank you everyone for making my 1st donkhard freeroll fun and gl on the next one

scr8pin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LilWeed Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:41 pm

I will start off by saying hello every one and ty for having me....being this is my 1st post.

this thread cought my eye because effort deserves reward.

As far as suggestions, looks pretty much like a #s thing.

How ever you could reward a few entry's for MOST quality post of the week or something for the new members to have at least a shot at it.

As you stated tho, there are still open games for all members

will off to the intro thread GL all on the felt
LilWeed
LilWeed

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jolub Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:03 pm

I hope the games are setup at a US friendly site with the exception of G2G or Pit Bull.

jolub

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by decker Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Maybe you could give an additional spot in the freeroll for the "Best Post of the Day", or Week. That way, even if the poster is not all that active, he or she could be rewarded for a great post...It would also encourage members to submit quality posts and replies. Very Happy

decker

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:51 pm

I dont think i will be a top poster Crying or Very sad im not a very good at typing and if i did post alot i think only 1 person would understand what i was typing (DATSME53)lol hnwifmhehehe obtw tfatf Very Happy
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by profitsforlife Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:40 am

Just wanted to give you a quick reminder that tomorrow (March 7th), we'll be hosting a $50.00 Freeroll, and you're invited! The password and all of the details are available now on the donkhard.com forum.

For an added chance to boost your bankroll, you can participate in the "Top Posters Contest for Cash." All forum members are invited to participate.

** ok so i got this in an email (ABOVE) about a top posters freeroll thats open to everyone...clearly states it right there so with me being a new member and making a few psts here and there and readin alot more of ppl s posts do i qualify like the email says i do??? i a m a forum member so i jus wanna know if im able to ply in this tourny when the time comes..and also does anyone know when this top poster freeroll will start???
thnx for the help!!! Laughing

profitsforlife

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

yeah u can participate by posting to get into the tourney its open too all members as it said to PARTICIPATE IS THE KEY WORD .

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post by 8FOCUS8 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:54 am

This sounds great! This is a fabulous site by the way. Good Job! I hope to see all of you in the tourny, Good luck.

8FOCUS8

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstar Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:54 am

so this freeroll is for the top posters so it dont matter that im new as long as i post and if i get up high in the posts i may be able to play well if im right thats cool Cool Very Happy

darkstar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:11 am

darkstar wrote:so this freeroll is for the top posters so it dont matter that im new as long as i post and if i get up high in the posts i may be able to play well if im right thats cool Cool Very Happy

That's right! Our top posters freerolls are for the ten members who put up the most quality posts (I must emphasize quality; members who just spam the board with tons of useless, thoughtless, junk posts will not be eligible) each month. Every month when the 1st rolls around, we all restart at 0, so the playing field is level, whether you're a 7-deuy-newie or an O.G. Donkhard!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next