Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters"

+40
illphillllllll
chefjimmy
whakycus
A_Del_Boloco
Alecizzo23
RazorBacker1
Minimouse448
bestoboth
darkstar
8FOCUS8
profitsforlife
jimbeam77
decker
jolub
LilWeed
scr8pin
20filleres
tablechancer
bazzoka
neverfoldaduc
k9ofspades
ct.ect666
JamJells
AAvasydmx
slyone66
Igor30
rsseippel
dijwaila
ryodejaneiro
Debel
Metlz
dallas12
truckinloot
KEVINfromHB
wizardsfan05
CanuckMachine
konawajim
fishinchipz
Scrabblin'
The Big Donk
44 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Freeroll for "Top Posters"

Post by bestoboth Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:48 pm

WE all restart each month?! SWEET!!!!! Smile Wow... dunno how I missed that whole MONTHLY thing but YAY!

I just figured that I had gotten much to far behind to ever catch up. Doing it monthly is a GREAT idea! WOOT! GO TBD!! ;o)

bestoboth
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 3 Empty Thanks Very Much.

Post by Minimouse448 Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:10 am

I read The post alot as well and dont post as often as maybe I could. hard to get the time for playing and posting Both, LOL. I think a freeroll for a certain amount of post would be Awsume. I hope to make some new card playin' friends and anxious to join more tourney's. Thanks, *MINI*
Minimouse448
Minimouse448
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Freeroll for "Top Posters"

Post by darkstar Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:21 am

thanks for the reply its nice to know that i can play although im new thanks tbd and u will get only quality posts out of me.

darkstar
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 3 Empty Wishing

Post by Minimouse448 Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:19 pm

A Donkin' great Time and Good Luck. I enjoy the Forum's myself. Been fun reading things on every minds and can comment questions and concerns on each Topic. Take Care tourney on tilt gonna start soon. Gotta get in the Razz mood. Be back later. Mini
Minimouse448
Minimouse448

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorBacker1 Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey Big, do you have a post that shows the folks that are in the running for the top poster? just thinkin, wow how do you keep up? Razor Very Happy
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:32 am

RazorBacker1 wrote:Hey Big, do you have a post that shows the folks that are in the running for the top poster? just thinkin, wow how do you keep up? Razor Very Happy

Yes sir, we do. You'll want to check out https://donkhard.forumotion.com/stats.htm#7 to see who's in contention for the Top 10. Stats are updated every 24 hours. The section you want to look at is the "Top Posting Users This Month," as that's the one that counts for this competition. There is also a Top Posters section, which doesn't count for this contest, and a few other interesting facts about Donkhard on that page.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecizzo23 Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Hey man thats a sweet deal. Thanks for the help Smile
Alecizzo23
Alecizzo23
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Del_Boloco Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:34 am

great idea i hope i can make it TBD.
i have not been on here for a few weeks but am back to stay baby!
hope to play against you all..

A_Del_Boloco

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 3 Empty top posters freeroll

Post by whakycus Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:53 pm

hi yall looking for the tp list for july weres it at how to find it and whens the big event where at what time all that semi important stuff ya no
whakycus
whakycus

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:36 pm

in the next day or so "junes top posters will become julys top posters...hope that helps
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 3 Empty top posters freeroll

Post by whakycus Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:06 am

A possible suggestion to give some of us newer members a chance to meet some of you O.G. donks. If the top prize winners of last months top posters freeroll were automatically disqualified for the next month or two contest it might be a fair way to get more member participation. Just a thoughtr I know the final decision will be up to THE BIG DONK himself.
whakycus
whakycus

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:43 pm

whakycus wrote:A possible suggestion to give some of us newer members a chance to meet some of you O.G. donks. If the top prize winners of last months top posters freeroll were automatically disqualified for the next month or two contest it might be a fair way to get more member participation. Just a thoughtr I know the final decision will be up to THE BIG DONK himself.
all members have an opportunity to make the TOP POSTERS tourny, all you have to do is be one of the top 10 posters. seems like a terrible idea to disqualify 3 people who are top posters just to please one player. if you would like to meet up with one of us "o.g. donks" i would be more than happy to play a ring game with you. we would have to set it up here or meet up in chat to set up a time. i am open to play at any u.s. friendly site of your choice. in the meantime if you keep posting as much as you are i'm sure you will make the game
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:50 pm

So the top posters minus a few selected top posters is your suggestion?hmmm and we could maybe convince the wsop to instead of having the top ten at the final table of the main event...that they could just substitute a few of the first timers to the event instead....i dunno whacky...seems the idea needs a little work.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Let's see now... Top Posters Contest.... doesn't say Top Posters Contest minus the top few from the last one.. does it? If your in the Top Posters of the month your in... seems very plain, simple, and fair. You want in? Be one of the top posters then.... it's not rocket science! Razz
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 pm

the top posters are top posters for the month, plain and simple. if you post quality post during the month, anyone can make it to the freeroll. you just don't change the rules because someone gets upset the way the rules are written. rules are rules.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:59 am

As Sly said, it is Top Posters of the month. Everyone starts each month off with 0, so we all get an equal shot at making it onto the Top Posters list each month.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:22 am

The Big Donk wrote:

If only I had been born rich instead of good looking. Wink .

Glad to see your sense of humer has not changed in any way Donk. Love this site and many who participate!

By the way...GO DODGERS!
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://goodcleanfun.nicetheme.com

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 3 Empty you same og donks still dont get it

Post by whakycus Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:01 am

oh well u guys are pretty much stuck on yourselves and really dont seem much interested in what someone else has for imput. well i was only trying to make a suggestion and really could care less what you guys had to say as i already new what was coming it seems really a shame that everyone else is stiffled by your automatic replys to any changes in your set rules anyway i will get disqualified once again so whats my opinion matter anyway. well maybe somebody else might just be brave enough to voice their opinion if you o.g.s would keep yours to yourselves just this once Question
whakycus
whakycus

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:12 am

whakycus wrote:oh well u guys are pretty much stuck on yourselves and really dont seem much interested in what someone else has for imput. well i was only trying to make a suggestion and really could care less what you guys had to say as i already new what was coming it seems really a shame that everyone else is stiffled by your automatic replys to any changes in your set rules anyway i will get disqualified once again so whats my opinion matter anyway. well maybe somebody else might just be brave enough to voice their opinion if you o.g.s would keep yours to yourselves just this once Question

EVERYONE gets a fresh start at the beginning of every month. Doesn't make sense to remove the people that contribute the most from the next contest. You have the same chance as any of the "OG Donks" to get into the freeroll.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 3 Empty u still dont get it

Post by whakycus Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:38 am

did you even bother to read my post obviously not i already got the message and rehashing over and over again verbatim somebody elses reply or just plain agreeing with the herd is not anything of value and simply a waste of everyones time if you have something new and possibly constructive critically speaking to contribute go for it. one more time keep it too yourself let some of the new or maybe shyer members a chance to give their opinions once ok lets just see if im so far outta line for just this one time ok you o.g. farts can have your forum back all to yourselves if you must but it seems a shame to waste this really great site
whakycus
whakycus

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:48 am

Sorry, but I was on vacation for two weeks with no internet, so as an "o.g. fart" I thought that I could contribute my opinions to this topic.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Number of posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:06 am

i'm just going to keep my mouth shut on this one, but this old fart is not as old as you think kid.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 pm

slyone66 wrote:i'm just going to keep my mouth shut on this one, but this old fart is not as old as you think kid.

Sly...you are as old as dem dere hills, and you know it!!! LOLOLOL! weeeeeeeeeee! Can I stir up this pot anymore??? Hey, I know that my posting has been down a little lately, but I agree with the rules of this freeroll. Top posters get in, and those of us who have sucked at posting don't. Simple, fair and to the point. I also know that donkhard has a lot of freerolls, and that I have played in and finished ITM in many of them. For this I a grateful. Thanx Donk and all the loyalers here at DH.
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:02 pm

KEVINfromHB wrote:oh by the say..."Yeah" and "I Farted" I just wanted to get that out of the was because I am the King of Spam. Here, watch this....

oh yeah, and I don't like wearing underwear...you hear that?

I thought i would just spam this up to the front so people could get one more look, and remember...I am the King o' Spam....
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB

Back to top Go down

Post by bird_man13 Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:31 pm

very nice TBD, sounds gr8, and am also glad im one of the Top Posters this month, hehe looking forward to the game with you all Smile

bird_man13

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next