Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters"

+40
illphillllllll
chefjimmy
whakycus
A_Del_Boloco
Alecizzo23
RazorBacker1
Minimouse448
bestoboth
darkstar
8FOCUS8
profitsforlife
jimbeam77
decker
jolub
LilWeed
scr8pin
20filleres
tablechancer
bazzoka
neverfoldaduc
k9ofspades
ct.ect666
JamJells
AAvasydmx
slyone66
Igor30
rsseippel
dijwaila
ryodejaneiro
Debel
Metlz
dallas12
truckinloot
KEVINfromHB
wizardsfan05
CanuckMachine
konawajim
fishinchipz
Scrabblin'
The Big Donk
44 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 4 Empty giving something to post readers

Post by benspocket777 Sat May 29, 2010 5:00 pm

well that can be a very touchy subject, i`m just a faily newbie and i like posting jokes hopefully good ones that maybe make you laugh or giggle a littlebit, i do read and sometimes reply on post i read, but if you decide sir and honer the players who readpost, i wont be upset becouse you are the boss and what you decide to do sir i`m sure all members will repect your decission on this subject, and ofuse thats just my opinion

benspocket777
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters" - Page 4 Empty Re: Private Freeroll for "Top Posters"

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 7:54 am

benspocket777 wrote:well that can be a very touchy subject, i`m just a faily newbie and i like posting jokes hopefully good ones that maybe make you laugh or giggle a littlebit, i do read and sometimes reply on post i read, but if you decide sir and honer the players who readpost, i wont be upset becouse you are the boss and what you decide to do sir i`m sure all members will repect your decission on this subject, and ofuse thats just my opinion

well ben not sure theres away to track the reading part of it but somehow i feel if the top posters games get back on track u will achieve entry

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4