Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Anyone ever sell Pokerstars play chips to a site for $$?

+4
blackulakingz
slyone66
NicolasWSOP
187ing
8 posters

Go down

Anyone ever sell Pokerstars play chips to a site for $$? Empty Anyone ever sell Pokerstars play chips to a site for $$?

Post by 187ing Sun May 31, 2009 11:50 am

Yep, just wondering if anyone knows a reliable site that buys play chips for money and doesn't scam, already been scammed once Razz help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

187ing
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever sell Pokerstars play chips to a site for $$? Empty Re: Anyone ever sell Pokerstars play chips to a site for $$?

Post by NicolasWSOP Sun May 31, 2009 11:51 am

I didn't know that we could do this lol. Might be a good way to start up a bankroll!
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever sell Pokerstars play chips to a site for $$? Empty Re: Anyone ever sell Pokerstars play chips to a site for $$?

Post by 187ing Sun May 31, 2009 12:04 pm

indeed, getting to 1mil play chips isnt as easy as it may seem however

187ing

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Sun May 31, 2009 12:10 pm

How much money can you get paid for 1 million play chips? I've gotten that on Full Tilt lol.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Back to top Go down

Post by 187ing Sun May 31, 2009 12:27 pm

idk depends some sites offer 5 dollars other as much as 15 but i dont know which sites are scams and which arent i got scammed once already, guy offered 11 dollars but never sent afteri sent him playchips

187ing

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Sun May 31, 2009 12:29 pm

okay lol. Well I don't think it's legal anyways, so i won't do it.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Sun May 31, 2009 6:06 pm

this is the first time i ever heard of this. if you find out anymore about this post this up. i got a bunch of playchips just sitting around. would have no problem dumping mine off.
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by blackulakingz Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:48 am

Ive had several million playchips before...hell i didn't know you could cash them in anywhere..What kind of logic is this and how can you profit from such a thing? PLAY CHIPS FOR CASH??? i dunno but it sounds fishy and unrealistic but if its true and there is a way to do it im sure it isn't legal anyways afro
blackulakingz
blackulakingz
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 187ing Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:13 pm

yeah i was wondering the same thing but i suppose they sell them for higher prices than they buy them for not sure though

187ing

Back to top Go down

Post by tupac81raiders Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 pm

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. I THINK ITS ALL A SCAM I DON'T SEE ANYONE BUYING PLAY CHIPS FOR MONEY. THE ONLY WAY I SEE THIS HAPPENING IS PLAYING THE PLAY CHIP FOR MONEY TOURNAMENTS ONLINE LIKE FULLTILTS 500.000 $40 GAME.
tupac81raiders
tupac81raiders
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:04 pm

I,ve seen it many times,and heard of it many times...but i would be hesitant at best if i were you...rather i think i,ll offer a bit more advice in a different direction...if you are willing to spend the many many hours you spent earning those play chips,and now turn around and sell them for what amounts to a dollar per 100k{if its a real offer}then instead i suggest you start searching where you can play in freerolls to earn real money...i think in the long run my friend you,ll find yourself having less time invested...and a better safer return.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by AznHoa Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Laughing Play FULL TILT!!!!!! Laughing
You can turn your play money chips into real money with the everyday tournament,
500k $40 tournament everday at 20:40. Top 18 gets atleast $2, top 1 $5, and top 2 is $3.
Only about 50 ppl join everyday. So best place to turn play money into real money. Very Happy
AznHoa
AznHoa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 187ing Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:45 pm

i dont know why but i just don't like full tilt as much as pokerstars

187ing

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorBacker1 Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:34 pm

they are both riggged ...riggged I tell you....LOL.. but they are fun. Twisted Evil
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down