Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Razz. Lets talk it out.

5 posters

Go down

Razz. Lets talk it out. Empty Razz. Lets talk it out.

Post by Alecizzo23 Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Well i'm playing in the razz freeroll on FT right now so why not start a topic.

Who knows how to play it well? lets discuss.

My knowlege is very limited, I just know that you want A2345 every hand Smile
Alecizzo23
Alecizzo23
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Razz. Lets talk it out. Empty Re: Razz. Lets talk it out.

Post by chefjimmy Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Please dont take this the wrong way,but i come to see updates on past and current topics....and they are all hidden because you post 9 different threads 1 minute apart...meaning your just filling these sections with your post...dont get me wrong posting is a good thing,but the way your going about it isnt...maybe your goal is to be in the top posters,i dont know,i do know that this isnt the way.I,m glad your taking an interest,i wish you well on top posting...but everytime you make a new thread in a section,the thread you just posted you block out your prior post.....and the prior post of other members...leaving the rest of us to have to sift thru every single category just to see recent post...please be a lil more caring in making these post....i for one would appreciate it.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:27 pm

chefjimmy wrote:Please dont take this the wrong way,but i come to see updates on past and current topics....and they are all hidden because you post 9 different threads 1 minute apart...meaning your just filling these sections with your post...dont get me wrong posting is a good thing,but the way your going about it isnt...maybe your goal is to be in the top posters,i dont know,i do know that this isnt the way.I,m glad your taking an interest,i wish you well on top posting...but everytime you make a new thread in a section,the thread you just posted you block out your prior post.....and the prior post of other members...leaving the rest of us to have to sift thru every single category just to see recent post...please be a lil more caring in making these post....i for one would appreciate it.

In a word.... AMEN!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:33 pm

datsme53 makes me lol Smile
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:27 pm

i agree with chef but i will also give my limited razz knowledge. preflop its always worth a shot at a steal if bring in has high card showing and it folds to you with a low card showing with no threatening cards showing from players after you. i also like to play more hands early in tourny and build up because in the later stages when blinds are bigger having to go allin with A23 looks good but it is such a draw game that any 3 starting cards can win.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecizzo23 Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm

I apologize to everyone about my nuisance posting. I will stop and start posting decent things. Sorry Sad

But as for razz....

I think the most useful thing to learn first is when you are beat. You have to pay attention to the other players cards showing. If they have 2345 showing and you have 789J showing... It's fairly obvious youre beat. You have to pick up on these signs. In a situation such as your opponent showing K333, you most likely have him beat with alomst any hand but mainly you just have to beat a king high.
Alecizzo23
Alecizzo23

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:25 pm

hey its great to see you be a stand up guy and apologize...i think its commendable..as for razz...i love the game....i dont know about others but for me its the easiest game to play the other players hand against him.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down