Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Finished ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll!

2 posters

Go down

Finished ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll! Empty Finished ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll!

Post by datsme53 Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Finished ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll! ITMFinishandQualifiedfor20KTourn-1

This one kinda hurt! I finished ITM for a buck! Had about 11k in chips and already ITM and qualified, and caught AA when the blinds were already at 3k! Had some callers and with the pot up there I went all in, which was roughly what the pot was. I got called by 2 bigger stacks and the pot was at over 40k! They both were checking it down until the river... yep... one of em caught a Q on the river to make a set of Q's and knocked my AA out at 381st! Mad
That really hurt.. would have given me a good sized stack to make a good run at it. GRRRRRRRR! Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
I'm not possitive about this, but I think which ever tourney you play in at the time it is ... is the tourney you qualify for on the final Sunday the 28th. If that is so... then I still have only qualified for 1 $20,000 tourney. I see it listed in the main lobby at PS when you expand it to include everything so I don't know yet for sure, but I think that is the way it is.. it isn't accepting registration yet though... strange. It is also strange that I qualified in the one with a starting time (twice) of 19:30 PM and they put me in the 22:30 PM Sunday the 28th final though. It Here is a paste of the email.. which shows I am in the same number tourney as last nights qualifier I did.

Dear datsme53,

You finished the tournament in 381st place.

This
qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #168309071. A ticket to this
tournament was issued in your name. You can use this ticket to
register. See Tournament #168309071 Lobby for further details.

If this is how it is... I will not likely be able to get into all 5
tourneys. The times for the 2k qualifiers don't allow me to register
and play in all of them. They are listed at 10:30 AM, 13:30 PM, 16:30 PM, 19:30 PM, and 22:30 PM.
I would have to take an entire day on a weekend just to get entered in all the different ones. Not likely to be able to enter them let alone qualify for all of them. Kinda disappointing. Just have to do what I can and enter the evening ones I guess.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Finished ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll! Empty Re: Finished ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll!

Post by chefjimmy Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:38 am

WRG DATS!
i knew you were gunning for these,and i,m glad to see you are coming out on top,let us now how the month progresses,and good luck on the felts
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down