Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Qualified for 20k & ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll tonight!

Go down

Qualified for 20k & ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll tonight! Empty Qualified for 20k & ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll tonight!

Post by datsme53 Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Qualified for 20k & ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll tonight! ITMFinishandQualifiedfor20KTourn-2

Well.. I qualified for a different on of these $20,000 Finals. This one is the one listed at 22:30 PM! This makes 2 different ones I will be able to play in. I only won another $1 this time also. GRRRRRRRRR! Mad I had around 23k and was well inside the qualifying position when I got AA! Smile The blinds were at 3k. There was a raise after a few limp ins and I decided to go for a nice cash too. I took it all in... knowing the raiser at least would call. He did! He had Ad,7d. Had him dominated and after the flop too! It had only 1 diamond in it and no help for him! Yep.... the turn and the river were diamonds!!!! A runner runner oh what a bummer beat to knock me out! He had me covered by 10 k or so. That pot was over 59k!!! WOW! Very hard to take that one at that point! How do I get into a good cash in one of these? That was it for sure, but not to be! Rolling Eyes
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down