Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Made it for all 5 PokerStars Reload 20k Finals!

3 posters

Go down

Made it for all 5 PokerStars Reload 20k Finals! Empty Made it for all 5 PokerStars Reload 20k Finals!

Post by datsme53 Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Made it for all 5 PokerStars Reload 20k Finals! PokerStarsQualifiedITMReloadFreerol

I finished ITM for the 5th time in these PokerStars Reload 2k Freerolls! That means I've met my goal of qualifying for all 5 of the $20,000 tournaments on Sunday the 28th! I'm registered in all 5 now .... times are 10:30 AM, 13:30 PM, 16:30 PM, 19:30 PM, and 22:30 PM. 5 $20,000 tourneys in one day! Now I can relax a little more and try to make a final table in one of these 2k Reload Freerolls. I finished 160th out of 10,463 entrants for a $2 cash in this one. Hope to be able to take down some cash for sure on Sunday the 28th! These 20k finals will be a totally different game. Blinds for the 2k's were Turbos.. 5 minute blinds. The 20k finals will be 10 minute blinds. Smile Very Happy Cool
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Made it for all 5 PokerStars Reload 20k Finals! Empty Re: Made it for all 5 PokerStars Reload 20k Finals!

Post by illphillllllll Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 pm

i knew you were going to do it, no surprise here. glad they are changing the blinds, it will be an advantage with your style of play. i have no doubt you will cash one or more of these but i would love to see you rewarded with a big final table finish, very tough because of the monster fields but your man enough to take it on. good luck, i will be stopping in sunday to root you on.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Made it for all 5 PokerStars Reload 20k Finals! Empty Re: Made it for all 5 PokerStars Reload 20k Finals!

Post by slyone66 Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:14 am

congrats Dats on making all five tables this sunday, well done. i will try to be there to rail you and give you some support. if i don't make it good luck my friend, bring it home.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:28 pm

congrtas dats
a big nice going dude for the qualifiying for all 5 i missed the boat on this deposit special but looks like it was a big success for pokerstars so hopefully they will do it again soon and u go and take down some good cash on that sunday i wish u the best and maybe i will be watching my friend .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down