Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

DONKHARD FREEROLL SCAMMERS

+22
slyone66
ryodejaneiro
joemac696969
10Zav01
dacntry
k9ofspades
allysonr
KEVINfromHB
JunkYDawg
peacebrother
splitwigs
dudewheresmyace
rsseippel
teabagger357
PowerPlay777
Debel
dijwaila
konawajim
The Big Donk
Igor30
wizardsfan05
truckinloot
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DONKHARD FREEROLL SCAMMERS - Page 2 Empty Learned about Donkhard through freeroll

Post by k9ofspades Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 pm

I play at Doyle's Room (Guy747) its my favorite site. I spotted the freeroll yesterday and signed up here. I very much enjoyed the tournament. There was a lot of conversation not your typical freeroll.Some of it was way over my head. I've only played since last December. A lot of participants recognized each other. When I reached the final table I decided I would have to post a thankyou to those who had made it possible, as this had been one of the most enjoyable freerolls I have ever participated in. At the final table I was fortunate enough to have a run of good cards and a particularly great hand at the right time and won the tournament. I don't think I have the knowledge to participate a lot in technical discussion of poker. However in the future I suspect I will probably look back at discovering this site as the highlight rather than the tournament. This seems like really close comunity of friends and I feel fortunate to have found it.
yours truly

Guy
k9ofspades
k9ofspades
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

DONKHARD FREEROLL SCAMMERS - Page 2 Empty Re: DONKHARD FREEROLL SCAMMERS

Post by Debel Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:26 am

That is great to hear. We certainly are trying to make it that way.
Debel
Debel
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://www.myspace.com/cardsanddrinks

Back to top Go down

Post by konawajim Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:37 pm

k9ofspades wrote:I play at Doyle's Room (Guy747) its my favorite site. I spotted the freeroll yesterday and signed up here. I very much enjoyed the tournament. There was a lot of conversation not your typical freeroll.Some of it was way over my head. I've only played since last December. A lot of participants recognized each other. When I reached the final table I decided I would have to post a thankyou to those who had made it possible, as this had been one of the most enjoyable freerolls I have ever participated in. At the final table I was fortunate enough to have a run of good cards and a particularly great hand at the right time and won the tournament. I don't think I have the knowledge to participate a lot in technical discussion of poker. However in the future I suspect I will probably look back at discovering this site as the highlight rather than the tournament. This seems like really close comunity of friends and I feel fortunate to have found it.
yours truly

Guy

Congrats on your win and I'm Very Happy Very Happy You found us
konawajim
konawajim
Member Rank: Straight

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by konawajim Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:56 pm

I not sure if most of you even notice but I play VERY few of the freerolls that are offered by this site. That not why I am here. I joined to learn more about "basic poker questions, strategy and anything related to poker" The freerolls are indeed a bonus and I do hope to join in on some them. I spend a lot of my time reading and learning and I would hope that those of you that are new to poker take in all of what this site has to offer. Good Luck Very Happy
konawajim
konawajim

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

DONKHARD FREEROLL SCAMMERS - Page 2 Empty Thats how I found this site

Post by dacntry Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:27 pm

Thats how I found this site..looking at tournies on a site I play for saw the link to here.joined got the password..and got donked,,ahh well mabey next time,,but i have to say i agree through and through,,should not be playing if not posting,,and so what,,the fewer,,the better...but anyhoo..
love life and live it well
peace love and a bad haircut
GURU

dacntry
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Zav01 Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:55 pm

my problem is i dont want to feel like I am a spammer

10Zav01

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by joemac696969 Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Hello all. Sorry I havent had a lot of time to post, My step son was recently diagnosed with a tumor in his head! Sad I just recently joined Donkhard, its a great site and has alot of good info, I will try to post more often and thank you for the freeroll's. I wish everyone the best of luck!

joemac696969

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ryodejaneiro Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:30 pm

10Zav01 wrote:my problem is i dont want to feel like I am a spammer

I know what you mean - I think there's a fine line between attempting to generate meaningful discussion and then posting for the sake of posting. Since this forum is still new, I think we have to take some initiative to keep the discussions going so that it'll be easier for new(er) people to join in. Unfortunately, my attempt to generate discussions haven't gone too well (or so I think), but hopefully things will pick up as more people stop by this forum.
ryodejaneiro
ryodejaneiro
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

DONKHARD FREEROLL SCAMMERS - Page 2 Empty RE: freeroll password scammers

Post by slyone66 Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:48 pm

i was recently in a donkhard freeroll on pitbull and there was only 6 of us that registered. 3 people in it were ghost players who didn t make a bet until it was down to a couple of people. i'm new to this site and totally agree with the scamming passwords. i post when i find a good topic. but i like to read alot of what is being said. another freeroll is coming up on pitbull hopefully there will be alot more loyal players from here that sign up.... by the way sorry about that river card Big Donk. lol
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by pembroke Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:11 am

Didn't know about ghost players might explain all the bad beats online players get. Rolling Eyes

I play FTP and Poker Stars only, sites like Pitbull are much smaller there is already 266 players playing the FTP freeroll good luck to all Laughing

pembroke

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SystEmsuX Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:27 am

I would feel like an ass if I don't post on a site and then participate in their freeroll. But I read from forums a lot more than I write. (I guess you could call me a lurker.) It's easier for me when I'm multi-tasking, and I'd rather just browse around most of the time.
splitwigs wrote:you could work a credit system where you have to buy the password.Another site recently opened and that is how they do it.you get points for posts.you could sell pw to members who can in turn keep or re-sale.this would re-ward participating members and keep others out.would also reduce number of people in freerolls.Example,20 credits for a pw.5 credits a post.someone posting alot could buy up maybe 20 pws and keep or sell them.there should be a cap on number of pws available.
I've seen this credit type of system on at least one other forum, too, and it seems like a good idea.
SystEmsuX
SystEmsuX

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor30 Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:46 pm

I still think that password for Donhard.com freeroll is announced to early,3-4 days before tournament start.That's wrong,it's easy for everyone to get it.We need to cut down announcing time to 2-3 hours max,before start,or like FreerollArmy 5 minutes.

Igor30

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

DONKHARD FREEROLL SCAMMERS - Page 2 Empty Im recently new to this site

Post by donkithard Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:23 pm

I joined up about a month or two ago but I like what its all about the people I played with played hard were down to earth not playin with little kids in stars or ultimate bet or something along those lines where they go all in every hand and knock u out with a 2 7 Hey they call it donk hard but not to often if u wanna stay around.

donkithard

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

DONKHARD FREEROLL SCAMMERS - Page 2 Empty Think there are a lot of quality people on here

Post by donkithard Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:38 pm

There seems to be a lot of people that just dont like to express themselves through blogging but of course if people are just leavin on message get rid of UM! Smile

donkithard

Back to top Go down

DONKHARD FREEROLL SCAMMERS - Page 2 Empty Think there are a lot of quality people on here

Post by donkithard Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:39 pm

There seems to be a lot of people that just dont like to express themselves through blogging but of course if people are just leavin on message get rid of UM! Smile

donkithard

Back to top Go down

Post by dontquit Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:20 pm

I enjoy this site...and yes I'm new. I hope to add more to the site..and I hope you guys help me to improve my game. The one thing that I have found other forums do that may be good..is require 2 or 3 good posts prior to your big games. For the small $$..anyone can get in..but to get into the larger $$..you must have posted X amt of quality posts..not the hello or I agree posts. Just my 2 cents

dontquit
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2