Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering

+29
simc93
coacoochee
Larrdawg69
a1exgrap
mikmaq_4life
stephenurbanik
RhinY6705
Igor30
NicolasWSOP
mortonfc
ChrShaDil
vlucky1
Chiphunter
Kidpoker
pakha
bigjimreeves
patraulea02
ih8flush3s
radovan982
Surf Rat
blueflatop
missusloaf
whakycus
anntomm
chefjimmy
RazorBacker1
datsme53
tukie
The Big Donk
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering Empty Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering

Post by The Big Donk Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering Ubbanner

I'm sure most of you remember the great password disaster a couple of weeks back. I felt like crap for not being able to release the password, but the entire neighborhood lost power, and unfortunately, there was nothing I could do. However, I would like to make it clear that it was my responsibility to post the password and no one else's. Though it was out of my control, I do accept full responsibility and offer my sincerest apologies to you all.

In an effort to attempt to try to make it up to everyone who was looking forward to playing that game but had to miss out, I am personally sponsoring a private $100 freeroll on Ultimate Bet, and you are all invited.

If you don't yet have an Ultimate Bet account, click here to sign up now. Be sure to use the bonus code DONKHARD to qualify for exclusive future freerolls, big deposit bonuses, and more!

Tournament details are as follows:

Site: Ultimate Bet
Name: Donkhard $100 Freeroll
Type: No Limit Hold 'em
Buy-in: FREE TO ENTER
Date: 07/10
Time: 20:00 ET
Password: ub4dh37

Good luck!

Click here to sign up at Ultimate Bet now!

Last edited by The Big Donk on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering Empty Re: Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering

Post by tukie Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:00 am

We all knew that night that there must have been a serious problem when the password was not released. I'm just glad it wasn't a family emergency. Thank you so much for this freeroll it is much appreciated and it shows what kind of character you have. Glad it was only a power outage and not something more serious. Kudos to you TBD. Very Happy

tukie
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering Empty Re: Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering

Post by datsme53 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Just another example of what you do here Big D! Not something you had to do... and no apology was needed in my opinion. This was something out of your control.. yet.. you decided to do something kind for your membership. I wish every member here at Donkhard knew all of what it takes to do what you do here at Donkhard. I heard a lot of kind words from members and real concern for your well being... because we just didn't know what could have caused what happened to the PW release that night other than that it was hopefully not something that was serious to you or your family. Many members expressed their concern and good wishes that it was not something serious. Okay... yes there were a very few who expressed other wise, but it was definitely just a few. I hope now that they know the reason for it... they would speak up and express themselves in a more positive and apologetic manner for their remarks that evening.

Thanks TBD, for ALL you do here. Very Happy
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorBacker1 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Hey Yall, Im with dats on this one , really, we were all glad it was only something minor like no power.. the poker world didnt come crashin down cause a few peps didnt get to play a freeroll, ... thanks for another great tourny, Your hard work on this site showes every day... I was also impressed with the way the others that you have here didnt compromise their positions just for a freeroll, they did just what they were suppose to.. Thanks again for the tourny, Razor!! Very Happy
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Well thank you and i,ll be glad to play....with fear and trepidation about this curse i,ve been hearing rumours about.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by anntomm Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:46 am

ty for the tourney.very nice idea. will not miss it.
anntomm
anntomm
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering Empty 100 dollar freeroll

Post by whakycus Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:57 am

ur such a great host no apology necessary glad ur ok keep up the good work see you at a table soon pp pirat
whakycus
whakycus

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by missusloaf Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:21 pm

I was waiting with much excitement to play my first Donkhard freeroll. Being on dial up I was very concerned that I would not get time to open all the necessary windows in time, so had them open and refreshed every few seconds.
I was very disappointed not to have received the password at all, not just too late, but I also assumed that something was wrong.
I watched some of the game and found it disturbing that the railbirds found it appropriate to blame the players who were already entered.
If people feel the need to lay blame, make sure that you have all the information before you do so.
I am glad that the reason was so trivial and that all is ok.
And to those who complained about missing out, you were getting something for nothing so you really lost just that, NOTHING.
Cheers

missusloaf

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering Empty Apology Freeroll

Post by blueflatop Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks for the effort that you put into this forum. While I do not believe an apology was necessary, I will happily play in the freeroll if I can. thanks again TBD

blueflatop

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Well... shucks! Gonna have to miss this one. Uncle's church is having Gospel Song Fest... and I video the whole thing. It was postponed until this week due to 4th of July. Dang! Oh well... Good luck to all who can enter and play... may the flops be with you! Sad Smile
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:29 pm

RATZZ for me too.........I appreciate TBD putting on a special $100 freeroll even tho it was not his fault the power comp. caused all the problems to him the last time... buuutt I have a "out 'n about with a Wahini Date" plans for this friday night so tho I'll be haveing a great time (I hope Wink ) I'll have to miss this one too ..... I'll just wish all who attend g'luck in the game and catch you in the next one....
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by radovan982 Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Thank You for freeroll

radovan982

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ih8flush3s Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:36 am

thanks and i'll see ya'll later tonight

ih8flush3s

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by patraulea02 Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:20 am

ty for the freeroll ,but are you sure you'll give the password in time ,this time? Razz

patraulea02

Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjimreeves Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:32 am

you a good guy so keep up the good work. there was nothing you could do at the time but there is no reason for you to feel bad . im sure this will more than make up for it in my opinion....thanks for the game----see ya on the felt

bigjimreeves

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by pakha Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 am

let's play today)))

pakha

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidpoker Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 am

Wow this guy really gives a chit lol!
TBD great job in setting this game up.

Kidpoker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $100 "Apology" Freeroll - TBD's Peace Offering Empty apology freeroll

Post by whakycus Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:23 am

thanks again for being as good as gold apology accepted. I sure hope that I will be there so far my record of gettin g registered hasn't been so good. ?Hope to see you all at this one ggall. pirat
whakycus
whakycus

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiphunter Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Thanks for the game !!
Sucks that people have too complain about missing a freeroll, it's not like the poker rooms dont run them every few hrs anyway, for those hard up for a game.

Chiphunter

Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by vlucky1 Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:12 pm

this shouldbe a fun tourny

vlucky1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrShaDil Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Is the password ready yet. I see that some people have already signed up.

ChrShaDil

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mortonfc Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:49 pm

ive just joined dont know if iam eligable if not its cool will look forward to the next ones gl all

mortonfc

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:57 pm

ChrShaDil wrote:Is the password ready yet. I see that some people have already signed up.

the password will be posted around ten minutes before the tournament starts.

mortonfc wrote:ive just joined dont know if iam eligable if not its cool will look forward to the next ones gl all

everyone is eligible Smile
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrShaDil Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Thank you

ChrShaDil

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor30 Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:27 pm

ChrShaDil wrote:Is the password ready yet. I see that some people have already signed up.

Well mate,you have to earn that privilege to see PW earlier... Cool
How?Be active here!!

Igor30
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next