Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram!

2 posters

Go down

Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram! Empty Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram!

Post by datsme53 Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Most of you know by now that Eurolinx stopped allowing US players on their site. I was playing on that site quite a lot until all this transposed. Any players that were registered with Eurolinx before Jan. 1 2009 are still able to play there with no problem. I lost my hard drive a while ago and had another put in and had to redownload Eurolinx(and all other poker sites as well). When I attempted to install in... they would not allow me to do so, because of the change. I had been playing since about the 1st of February or so. I had won a total of $26.79 from freerolls there in a fairly short period of time. When I was not allowed to install the software I contacted Eurolinx by email and their support helped me out to attempt to get the winnings that were on my account. I had NEVER deposited with Eurolinx... and they didn't have a set proceedure for paying off winnings from clients that had not deposited with them. Support went back and forth a few times with their payout department, but yesterday I went to a MoneyGram place and gave them the number and info their email gave to me and I received the $26.79 with no cost to me at all. So... if some of you US players that are wondering how well they will payout.. well.. all I can say is.. it wasn't a real big hassle for me at all to go to a moneygram and put the $26.79 in my pocket!!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram! Empty Re: Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram!

Post by RazorBacker1 Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:57 am

Well glad they paid you off, Im sure truck has a load of cash over there too, But its a shame a computer problem like that cancelled your acct. they should have been able to verifi that you are the person that has been operating on the acct. .... nobodys fault just a shame.. Razor.
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram! Empty Re: Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:47 am

nice to hear dats that u got ur money glad for ya
but its too bad you couldnt redownload dont understand that part but u will be missed by me and i will keep taking the europeans money for sure noticed a lot of its tourneys are all eurodollars now its ok though a cash is a cash when they give it to me its us dollars so all good . maybe someday they will drop these restrictions [fn bush] put on us . and i am sure you will use the money strategically on another site to double it gl my friend. study

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down