Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome

3 posters

Go down

My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome Empty My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome

Post by icebergsmoothie Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 am

hey its on september 30th at server time 18:00 the tourny name is "icebergsmoothie's" it is a $1.50+.50ko's

the password is "icetime" with no cap letters ty guys hope to see some of you there Wink

icebergsmoothie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome Empty Re: My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome

Post by icebergsmoothie Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:27 pm

i forgot to mention players may invite up to 3 players each Wink also in the lobby the start time is wrong it says it starts in 1 day dont worry i have talked to fulltilt and that will be fixed today at some point so it will start on the 30th like it is scheduled Wink im going to hold one of these a week and at the end of the months the players who played in at least 1 of them for the month will be invited to a freeroll i will host every month ty again guys i noticed that people are starting to sign up now Wink come will be fun!

icebergsmoothie

Back to top Go down

My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome Empty Re: My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome

Post by Surf Rat Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 pm

My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome Fresse well thats cool of you icebergsmoothie...I've never tried to setup a private tourny but have noticed a lot of sites offer the abilty to do so.If possible I will try to join ya'll there tomorrow(18:00 is 6pm EST ???)....I do have a small BR on fulltilt now/still My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome Icon_eek
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by icebergsmoothie Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:03 am

Yes that is 6 pm est time and we hope you show up ;)Its gunna be a easy tourny to make some cash will be worth it what's ur ft name so when you join I will know mine is ofcourse icebergsmoothie and my pleasure if you show.

icebergsmoothie

Back to top Go down

Post by icebergsmoothie Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:04 am

Bump.......!

icebergsmoothie

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:14 pm

My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome Fresse so sorry icebergsmothie.... I did not get home in in time to participate in your game .....hope it was a good game and fun for all who played .....maybe next time I will get to play....let me know when that will be My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome Icon_cool
Surf Rat
Surf Rat

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:51 am

sorry i missed it also, was out late last night. BUMMER My Private Tourny on "FT" You guys are welcome Icon_sad
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down