Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

PASSWORDS GIVEN OUT

+5
Drunker1
pro417
The Big Donk
mccloskey
konawajim
9 posters

Go down

PASSWORDS GIVEN OUT Empty PASSWORDS GIVEN OUT

Post by konawajim Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:53 pm

JoeShowdown wrote:I'm in it, but why was the password given out on poke**** forum?

I saw this posted and went to the site on there posted is our PASSWORD. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE IDIOT that posted this. This WAS a competition for the DONKHARD FORUM but not anymore. THANK YOU who ever did this
konawajim
konawajim
Member Rank: Straight

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

PASSWORDS GIVEN OUT Empty Re: PASSWORDS GIVEN OUT

Post by mccloskey Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:09 pm

ll i know when you protest too much its meant to mean your gilty but it wasnt me, i dont get ppls idea behind it when they are just making it harder to win money for themslves the have a few sandwiches short of a picnic Evil or Very Mad

mccloskey
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mccloskey Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:13 pm

they should just be out ifthey are not meant to be there thats what theydo on other forums and if they dont get carbon to freeze their accounts

mccloskey

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Well, if that's how they'd like to do business, then you all ought to feel free to share any of their passwords here, I won't be upset. Very Happy (that's if they even host their own games and don't just mooch off of others).
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by mccloskey Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:55 pm

loL is that adouble bluff BIG donk? to see i any of us post passwords from otherplaces and then you l knowwhos capable of it very cunning i like it although now im not sure whtere i should or not hmmmmmmm Shocked Question

mccloskey

Back to top Go down

PASSWORDS GIVEN OUT Empty password cheaters

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:44 pm

well that would be a shame if 1 of the top posters gave it out the big donk should ban him or her for ever the good thing is i just checked carbon and only 18 registered so big donk i think its still secured i cant imagine the idiot that would decrease his odds of winning if so then he deserves to be run over by a truck lol
very upset trucker 103
ps hope u catch the dink. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:08 pm

It was the FT game that was shared. Fortunately, folks are keeping hush for the Top Posters game so the field ought to stay pretty small with some nice juicy prizes for the top few finishers.

The ol' double bluff.... not a bad plan, but I ain't sharp enough to think that deep. lol.

Truth is I'm a touch irritated that another forum would share passwords in such a manner. You would think they'd show a little more respect for the work that they and others like them do. But hey I figure if we're setting up games for them, then I guess they can set up some for us.

Of course 2 wrongs don't make a right, but if anyone were to share passwords on here from that forum ( or any other forum posting our passwords), I won't lose any sleep at night when I just look the other way.

That said, I'd also like to add that when it comes to legitimate forums that don't steal and share passwords, I'd prefer that their passwords not be posted here, and that's just out of respect for knowing how much work is involved in putting this all together.

As far as the password thieving forums, well, my blinders are on when their passwords end up here.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:29 pm

good job the big donk i still thought there was a lot of players on the full tilt tourney but the top posters is very small 18 registered gotta go 3 min to get to carbon lol trucker 103 .

Back to top Go down

Post by pro417 Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:59 pm

i try to find passwork but nothing lol!

pro417

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunker1 Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:55 am

I agree with The Donk, but remember not only are there members that are
not worth two cents for giving out pw's, but there are people who seek out
these ratt infested turds & nail there "BLEEP" to the wall.

Ok I'm done
Twisted Evil

Drunker1

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

PASSWORDS GIVEN OUT Empty i know

Post by laverdpro Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:28 pm

konawajim wrote:JoeShowdown wrote:I'm in it, but why was the password given out on poke**** forum?

I saw this posted and went to the site on there posted is our PASSWORD. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE IDIOT that posted this. This WAS a competition for the DONKHARD FORUM but not anymore. THANK YOU who ever did this
I signed up to that site because at first sight i thought they hosted a lot of freerolls....when i noticed they gave out passwords for freerolls that werent even thers i was pissed off more then my worst bad beat. My friends and I came up with a plan .when we have an important freeroll we will post a fake password and post fake comments that thank us for the password.. people have to spend points to see the password on that fucking site.we will make them pay. Im one of the top players of WEPOKERYOU..beleive me or not there are more none members in the tournys then ther are of actual members. id say 1/3 real members .theres a mole on our site that IS to dumb to realize that if ther are less players you have more money and MORE CHANCES OF WINNING.WHY BRING IN MORE COMPETITION. AND FINALY I WILL ADD THAT THIS PASSWORD GIVING IS ILLIGAL..DONKHARD JUST NEEDS TO THREATEN THEM WITH A GOOD LAWSUIT LIKE RAILBIRDS AND CARDCHAT DID :face:the stupid owners of that site mades rules 4 certein sites, they prohibid password giving for atlest 5or 6 forums

laverdpro

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:59 am

well the good thing about this forum is most of the people have some kind of respect for the people in the forum and it doesnt have 10000 members so u ccan get lost in the shuffle of freerolls i think the big donk and others try to keep it clean but unfortunatley as donkhard gets bigger it will happen the password thieves are out there but some are so stupid they will get caught .so donk on laverdpro and welcome to the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by paddythejack Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:22 pm

can the peaople who give out the passwords be caught ;and if there caught kick m out of the forum . but the Q is how do ya catch m .. Question

LOVE LIFE PLAY TO WIN santa

paddythejack

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

PASSWORDS GIVEN OUT Empty can't catch em but....

Post by ak47 Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:46 pm

unfortunately ... whos got the time or energy to catch them... maybe a members only name list could be submitted to tourneys for hard core donks in the future if it becomes a real problem.

ak47

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

PASSWORDS GIVEN OUT Empty passwords given out

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:54 pm

dont worry if there stupid enough to steal a password and make the odds harder to win itm then someday they will get theres what goes around comes around patience some of us care about the integrity of the game and the forum its a good group here !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

PASSWORDS GIVEN OUT Empty Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by konawajim Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:50 pm

trucker103 wrote:dont worry if there stupid enough to steal a password and make the odds harder to win itm then someday they will get theres what goes around comes around patience some of us care about the integrity of the game and the forum its a good group here !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
konawajim
konawajim

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jolietdusty Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 am

I agree with you trucker unfortunately there are sites out ther that were started with the same Ideas and integrity as Donkhard and had many freerolls at different sites in the beggining but as there members lost intrest becausenothing was going on except the freerolls unlike here the sites would take away the freerolls (the only reason there members were showing up) thusly they would then either allow there members or they themselves would sign up for other sites like this one just to get the passwords to go back on their site and post them. The majority of their members don't even notice they're signing up for someone elses freeroll. I WAS a member at one of these sites and did realize that after getting my password from the same spot as usual that when I when to sign up the header on the screen did not mention that site but another after seeing this a couple of times I quit going to that site because I feel that sliding along on someone elses coat tails is about as low as you can go.

jolietdusty
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down