Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Loose-Aggressive Poker - How to play Any Two Cards successfully

2 posters

Go down

Loose-Aggressive Poker - How to play Any Two Cards successfully Empty Loose-Aggressive Poker - How to play Any Two Cards successfully

Post by The Big Donk Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:51 pm

I have occasionally encountered players at poker tournaments who play a very loose-aggressive game with great success. They are obviously pulling off alot of bluffs, but they also seem to easily know when to get out of the way and save chips. Some players seem to be able to play this style quite effectively without taking large swings to their chipstack.

Here's a question for the "loose" poker players: What advice can you offer to play the ATC (Any Two Cards) style successfully?
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Loose-Aggressive Poker - How to play Any Two Cards successfully Empty Re: Loose-Aggressive Poker - How to play Any Two Cards successfully

Post by ctmfun Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Postion is key for this style of play. Intimidation has to be subtle and timed properly. Gauging a player's hesitation is also useful. Also I try to "mix my pitches" when bluffing, sometimes quickbetting and sometimes long hesitation to keep other players off-balance.

ctmfun
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down