Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

love the fact that dh makes u log into chat!!!

3 posters

Go down

love the fact that dh makes u log into chat!!! Empty love the fact that dh makes u log into chat!!!

Post by Rannells Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 am

Smart choice and an idea i like--glad to be back here-ty for providing a place for us to pretty much have an unsensored chat free of drama (well for the most part)---freedom of speech--freedom of chat cheers

Rannells
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

love the fact that dh makes u log into chat!!! Empty Re: love the fact that dh makes u log into chat!!!

Post by sickfkr Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:46 am

well we had it there 2 till nc freeeeked out on u 4 something some1 els said n had nutin to do with her drama free here i guess

sickfkr
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

love the fact that dh makes u log into chat!!! Empty Re: love the fact that dh makes u log into chat!!!

Post by SouthBay1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 pm

LOL. i told you guys 2 weeks ago that my ass was gonna be dippin outta that spot. Sensorship can lick my nutsack.

SouthBay1

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rannells Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 pm

couldnt agree more sb well put

Rannells

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down