Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Qualified for Mother's Day Sunday Grand

5 posters

Go down

Qualified for Mother's Day Sunday Grand Empty Qualified for Mother's Day Sunday Grand

Post by thehogster65 Sat May 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Hope I get back home in time to play in it.

Qualified for Mother's Day Sunday Grand 05092009205941
Linking code copied to clipboard
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Qualified for Mother's Day Sunday Grand Empty Re: Qualified for Mother's Day Sunday Grand

Post by snug25 Sun May 10, 2009 12:24 pm

nice win Very Happy
but i see other players with more chips, why did you win then? or am i seeying it wrong?
very good game buddy!!! were all proud of ya!

in 1.5hours my 50k game on carbon Very Happy
wish me luck
snug25
snug25
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://www.fetishdeluxe.be       www.welovecruises.net

Back to top Go down

Qualified for Mother's Day Sunday Grand Empty Re: Qualified for Mother's Day Sunday Grand

Post by slyone66 Sun May 10, 2009 4:28 pm

i'm not even going to touch this comment by snug, good job hogster, wish you luck tonight. bring it home for donkhard.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun May 10, 2009 7:16 pm

slyone66 wrote:i'm not even going to touch this comment by snug, good job hogster, wish you luck tonight. bring it home for donkhard.

Good job hogster! WTG! Hope you can get back to give this one another shot! I'll be there for sure!

I'll touch the comment by snug... lol! Just kinda brush it off lol! I guess some people don't understand what a qualifier is! Last time I checked... in a qualifier... QUALIFY... that's all the matters...... lol. ( Well.... I shortened it a bit LOL!)
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sun May 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Snug
You had a question so I will answer it. Monday thru Saturday on Doyles they have the Sunday Grand feeder tourney. The top 100 of these tourneys win a ticket too the Sunday Grand Tourney. Which is a $1000 free roll with roughly between 1000 and 1100 players. Although if you think about you can't use more than 1 ticket and they don't carry over so techniccally there should never be more then 600. So in other words other players can have more chips than you but as long as you are in the top 100 you win and get the ticket for the real thing.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun May 10, 2009 9:30 pm

thehogster65 wrote:Snug
You had a question so I will answer it. Monday thru Saturday on Doyles they have the Sunday Grand feeder tourney. The top 100 of these tourneys win a ticket too the Sunday Grand Tourney. Which is a $1000 free roll with roughly between 1000 and 1100 players. Although if you think about you can't use more than 1 ticket and they don't carry over so techniccally there should never be more then 600. So in other words other players can have more chips than you but as long as you are in the top 100 you win and get the ticket for the real thing.

There is also other criteria that can qualify you to get into the Sunday Grand. If you make a deposit, you get a ticket. Also, if you play in 10 Black Jack tournaments during the week, you can also get a ticket.... thus the amount of players will be more than the 600 that get in by qualifying through the Sunday Grand Feeder tourneys.
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sun May 10, 2009 10:32 pm

TYVM for that info Dats I did not that. Since I haven't deposited at Doyles I never received on that way and I don't play BJ either. Should of known there was other ways of getting in. I think they should try and sell all the remaining seats like 30 minutes before game time.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun May 10, 2009 10:34 pm

give snug the benefit of the doubt, he is from holland and prolly doing what they do there lol. pass that shet ova here. good luck in the 50K snug, smoking can lead to short term memory loss don't forget to register lol.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down