Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

SUNDAY GRAND QUALIFIED for 5/24/2009

2 posters

Go down

SUNDAY  GRAND  QUALIFIED  for  5/24/2009 Empty SUNDAY GRAND QUALIFIED for 5/24/2009

Post by thehogster65 Fri May 22, 2009 7:25 pm

This was the Thursday night game. Did not get a screenshot and the only reason I'm mentioning it is because I only played 4 hands. Registered about a hour early just in case I had time time to play, it starts at 7:00 my time in Oregon. Logged back into Doyles about 7:45 and had a little over 1000 chips. First hand I get is AK suited in 3rd position and I push all-in. Get one caller with 20000 chips and double up with trips K's. Next hand I'm in BB and get 5 6 un-suited 3 others limp in and I get to see the flop for my BB price. I flop 2 pair and push all-in again. Same guy calls me and all other fold, and they hold up. Now I'm sitting at around 5200 and I have to get back to what I was doing so I sit out. Come back in around 8:30 and I'm dowe to about 2300 in chips and my first hand back is pocket K's and I notice we are down to 170 players left. Through caution to the wind and push all-in for my 3 hand of the night. Get 2 callers and low and behold they hold up and I triple plus up. I now have a little over 7000 in chips and my next hand is AK suited again and there is still about 140 in this thing and it says I'm sitting 110. I'm thinking to myself; last hand I had pocket K's and all the table cards that came out were under 10 so with the man made randomizer is more than likely to spit out an Ace or some face cards I push all-in pre-flop once again. Get two callers and flop AK and tripled up to over 21,000 and I sit out. Coasted into the winner circle to pick up my ticket and VIOLA I'm the SUNDAY GRAND. GOTTA LOVE THIS GAME. 4 HANDS and QUALIFIED. Hope to see plenty of other Donks at the table Sunday.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY  GRAND  QUALIFIED  for  5/24/2009 Empty Re: SUNDAY GRAND QUALIFIED for 5/24/2009

Post by datsme53 Fri May 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Good job Hogster! Sounds like some to the Feeders I've made it in.... only win 4 or 5 hands and you're in... as long as you can get some callers... usually isn't a problem getting allin callers LOL! See you Sunday at the final table my friend!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down