Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

unreal community cards and bad beats at players only

3 posters

Go down

unreal community cards and bad beats at players only Empty unreal community cards and bad beats at players only

Post by chefjimmy Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:21 pm

no this isnt a pokers rigged post,and yes i lost bad,but having won some money i decided to play the tables at players only...what followed was amazing...comm cards with strs ,flushes,prs,players hitting tripps togather..after a string of this it went on ahile...i wrote in the chat i had never seen anything like it and 2 other players responded in kind...it was just very odd...so i decided to hit a decent buy in sng and i was doing ok when all of a sudden my connection is getting lost everywhere and i cant reconnect...my screen is freezing..i,m in a panic looking around for the culprit and low n behold..the power feed to my laptop had come undone..costing me the tourney...what a bad string of luck..
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

unreal community cards and bad beats at players only Empty Re: unreal community cards and bad beats at players only

Post by whyucallin Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Hand #179244D56A006283: Freeroll into Millions $250k Satellite T4511082
Tournament ID:4511082, Table 350
Seat 1: drud*** (5882.00 in chips)
Seat 3: whyucallin (1940.00 in chips)
Seat 7: gldn*** (1685.00 in chips)
Seat 8: PKC1*** (3085.00 in chips)
Seat 9: hook*** (855.00 in chips)
Seat 10: poke*** (2633.00 in chips)
rafr***: posts small blind 15
whyucallin: posts big blind 30
Dealt to whyucallin [ Ks Kc ]
eger***: folds
goca***: folds
nana***: folds
gldn***: folds
PKC1***: raises to 60
hook***: folds
poke***: raises to 90
drud***: calls
rafr***: folds
whyucallin: raises to 375
PKC1***: calls
poke***: calls
@@@ F_L_O_P @@@ [ Ts 8c 5h ]
whyucallin: bets 1,515
PKC1***: folds
poke***: folds
# # # TURN # # # [ Jc ]
whyucallin: is all in 50.0000
drud***: shows Qd Td
whyucallin: shows Ks Kc
&&& RIVER &&& [ 9s ]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
drud*** wins 4,645 with Straight, Queen high

gee...... is the the type of beat you're refering to? this was earlier today on cake/players only , but it seems that beats like this happen all the time on that site & this clown actually thought he played the hand well !!!

whyucallin
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

unreal community cards and bad beats at players only Empty srry to see that

Post by chefjimmy Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:25 am

thats very sad but actually it was just an endless stream of cards on the board that were not commonly seen...made hands availiable almost every hand...it was crazy..you got sucked out on i,m srry to see it happen...my advice..look for that player everytime your looking for a cash game.....it,ll come back
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

unreal community cards and bad beats at players only Empty Re: unreal community cards and bad beats at players only

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:20 pm

well whyucallin those are a tough to take but in the long run your kings willcome out on top do u think if u pushed hard before the flop he might of folded or was he a chaser thru out the game and chefjimmy wow all cause of a cord bet u wont make that mistake again and i think the all time site for badbeats is fulltilt .

Back to top Go down

Post by whyucallin Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 pm

trucker103 wrote:well whyucallin those are a tough to take but in the long run your kings willcome out on top do u think if u pushed hard before the flop he might of folded or was he a chaser thru out the game and chefjimmy wow all cause of a cord bet u wont make that mistake again and i think the all time site for badbeats is fulltilt .

I could've bet a million pre flop (if I had that many chips) & this guy probably calls. we've all see these clowns with their " I have two cards and I CALL " mentality, & I knew I was getting paid or going broke here. either he sucks out or he doesn't. either way he sucks! LOL

whyucallin

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm

sorry to hear about the outdraw, keep plugging away and players like that will make you rich. i was wondering what network players only is on, cake or merge i guess. the bad beats aside how is the poker room anything good going on there might download it depending on the response.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by whyucallin Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 am

illphillllllll wrote:sorry to hear about the outdraw, keep plugging away and players like that will make you rich. i was wondering what network players only is on, cake or merge i guess. the bad beats aside how is the poker room anything good going on there might download it depending on the response.

yeah, players only is part of the cake network, aka BadBeatCity LOL. they do have some tourneys with very large prize pools that are freerolls or small buy-ins though, so it's probably worth looking into. just be prepared to see a lot of suckouts as the players tend to be a bit on the fishy side for the most part (understatement of the year) and a standard raise in early position will very seldom get you to the flop heads up, so AA & KK will get cracked more than what you'd consider "normal" as you'll be playing them in multi-way pots.but with solid play and a bit of luck..........

whyucallin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down