Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Changes to the format of releasing the passwords.

+35
o2eye
quepasa
goofy12u
lickalot
LilWeed
tablechancer
datsme53
jolub
tayze77
initiator
KEVINfromHB
hiphopstoner
holdinbigslick
RobbWillow
Paradigm8
crowe2200
muck24
bredstik
Nutz-R-Gutz
gaacker
BadAssOutlaw
Larrdawg69
slyone66
sutan
DiscinFrog
localdan
jgmotorfan
neverfoldaduc
konawajim
bestoboth
Igor30
Aud300
dijwaila
Jeester
The Big Donk
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Changes to the format of releasing the passwords. - Page 3 Empty yeah it bites a few can wreck a good thing

Post by chefjimmy Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:06 pm

with that many you,d almost think its being really posted somewhere...i hate it for us...but tougher restrictions...i,m all for it...say 20 post a month...let someone give away what they work for see how that goes...
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Changes to the format of releasing the passwords. - Page 3 Empty Re: yeah it bites a few can wreck a good thing!

Post by datsme53 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:32 pm

chefjimmy wrote:with that many you,d almost think its being really posted somewhere...i hate it for us...but tougher restrictions...i,m all for it...say 20 post a month...let someone give away what they work for see how that goes...

We had at least one member violate the restrictions about giving out the password. trucker caught him doing it in the chat at the table! Mad That's NOT the way it works here!!! Heads may roll! Evil or Very Mad Mad Twisted Evil
I think the guillotine might be the proper punishment! Twisted Evil
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Changes to the format of releasing the passwords. - Page 3 Empty Re: Changes to the format of releasing the passwords.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:03 am

datsme53 wrote:
chefjimmy wrote:with that many you,d almost think its being really posted somewhere...i hate it for us...but tougher restrictions...i,m all for it...say 20 post a month...let someone give away what they work for see how that goes...

We had at least one member violate the restrictions about giving out the password. trucker caught him doing it in the chat at the table! Mad That's NOT the way it works here!!! Heads may roll! Evil or Very Mad Mad Twisted Evil
I think the guillotine might be the proper punishment! Twisted Evil

no actually that was Suspect 2 members one giveth the password and 1 asketh for the password at the table lol sorry for the ETH i was in guillotine medieval times rofl
hope something is done about it though it happens mainly on full tilt so ive noticed Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Changes to the format of releasing the passwords. - Page 3 Empty passwords

Post by Gunn56 Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:36 am

should do what some sites do make sure loyal members have so many posts and can cash them in for the freerollpassword or somthing along those lines. and make sure the posts are not just 5 word sentences . im starting to like this forum and I just joined liek a half hour ago so many topics to discuss which I think is great .

Gunn56
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Changes to the format of releasing the passwords. - Page 3 Empty Re: Changes to the format of releasing the passwords.

Post by darkstar Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:10 pm

i think the change is for the best anything to stop password leaking cause really who wants to be playing a member only freeroll and the a non member that got in by password leaking wins like thats not right so i like the change although im new here but that dont matter u wont have any problems with me i can tell u that. Very Happy really good change tbd anything to stop it.

darkstar
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bestoboth Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:29 pm

OMG I HATE PW THIEVES!!!

It makes me crazy and it MAKES NO SENSE!!! I won't go on about that cause you basically covered everything TBD... so I will just say... do what it takes! We are behind you! I don't really get to play in many of the FRs partly because I am so busy lately and partly because I am in the US... Shocked but still... when I do, I don't mind having to wait a bit longer for the PW... or having to set my phone to remind me... LOL

When it comes to PW thieves I say that "hanging's too good for [them]. Burning's too good for [them]! [They] should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!" Cool

bestoboth
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Changes to the format of releasing the passwords. - Page 3 Empty good idea

Post by ifold21 Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:41 pm

I think thats a great idea, letting the password out about 10 minutes prior
to game time would be Great. I think that would greatly reduce the field from
300 to 75 or less. anyways GL all in the fr at ap today.

ifold21

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3